AN APOLOGY FOR 'HO'
- From: "=SEN0UR TR0UT/DA'MAN=" <trou521@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 17:33:04 -0500
Disney to apologize for "Ho" song
This just in: Disney to hold press conference at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow. Word
on the street is that Disney will apologize for the Seven Dwarfs singing "Hi
Ho, Hi Ho" in the movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
Disney plans to remove all items, currently for sale, associated with this
movie. This includes books, dolls, and movies.
Later in the week the Seven Dwarfs will appear on the Al Sharpton radio show
to apologize and undergo a 7 hour grilling.
Jesse Jackson has not been contacted for comment on this. His office stated
that he and his personal secretary were attending a meeting in the Bahamas .
However, people at PUSH hinted that a large protest is being scheduled at
Snow White could not be reached for comment.
Have A Great Day...from here in beautiful Dallas, TX...
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: European Destinations
- Next by Date: Re: OT: European Destinations
- Previous by thread: Now some real Las Vegas news
- Next by thread: Re: AN APOLOGY FOR 'HO'