- From: northturn@xxxxxxxxx (Ronald Emerson)
- Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 20:46:38 -0400
Remember that Major League Baseball would not let Pete Rose in the Hall
of fame because he gambled. Well the GA Lottery has teamed up with the
Atlanta Braves and come out with a $5 Braves scratch off ticket with a
top prize of $250,000 and also where you have a chance to win MLB
merchadise and a suite for 14 at a game at Turner Field. I am sure the
Braves and MLB are geting some money from this. Therefore they are
hypocrites for not letting Pete Rose in the hall of fame. I belong to
gamblers Annonomous and don't gamblle anymore but Foxie has spent $30
on these Braves tickets and lost it all. These should be called Alabama
Clemson Tide tickets because they never win! There is one Braves ticket
that's guranteed to be a winner and that's the ticket you get from Vegas
sports books on the Braves to sweep the Rangers in the 2007 World
Series! Is it October yet?
- Prev by Date: Re: Reno question
- Next by Date: Re: TEST TIME...
- Previous by thread: Casino smells
- Next by thread: Re: MLB HYPOCRITES!!!!