Re: My News -- Thanks, Everyone!!!!

DocTCW wrote:

Yeah, Tijuana is known for its lobsters.

BTW, Donna, maybe you will meet the man of your dreams on the cruise.
Isn't that what they say about sea journeys? And if you do, you'll have
your friends here on AVLV to thank.

Tom

Thanks, DocTom.....

But since I didn't meet even one single man on my last cruise until my very
last day, if it happens this time, I will more than likely need your
professional services as I am sure I will suffer a major coronary due to
shock. But hey, I like and appreciate the spirit of your thought process!!!

Donna

  • Re: Jewel of the Seas review (long)
    ... but the cruise director was the worst we've had of ... Not that it was her fault, but I wouldn't put a substantially ... Live your dreams. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • Re: Ive been cybertaunted!
    ... Donna wrote: ... for dinner? ... I think the folks I know from our last V cruise will soon ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: What no Lobster?
    ... normzauchin wrote: ... Donna, if you go on a tripand don't mention it on AVLV before ... I hope you enjoyed the lobster and the cruise. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Barbra Streisand
    ... Donna wrote: ... I came home from my cruise with a bad ... cold/flu thing along with the extra special bonus of vertigo and I am just ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: UFOs
    ... On the quilt cruise I was on, it was only a week and the ... sea days were spent in classes. ... The cruise gives her something to do with other people of like ... Thanks for the reply, Donna. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)