Re: Dollar Rent-a-car

So you didn't think the rental car was THAT unsafe to go immediately
back to Dollar and get a safe rental car?

Did it ever occur to you that you might have had an accident on the
way to the hotel?

Go easy, my friend. I am fine.

Thanks for your concern.

  • Re: A Friends Personal Introspective Into a Recent Deer Accident
    ... that you stop riding because it's "Not A Good Thing". ... into an accident. ... Unlike your friend, I have not been grieveously injured ... Their trials and travails made me think hard about why I ride, ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Why should Cheney answer our questions?
    ... I'll go out on a limb here with; Unless you think Cheney shot his buddy ... "It was a deeply regrettable accident. ... Whittington is a long time close and personal friend. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Ya Know . . .
    ... His friend was "for hire" -- with his rates ranging for "an accident" for not too awfully much for a "nobody" to pretty-darn-high for the big wigs. ... cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. ... You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it." ...
    (rec.equestrian)
  • Interesting developing situation
    ... A friend of mine is involved in an interesting vehicle accident ... report the accident and sort out the claim with the company the car ... My friend then contacted the hire company to get the van's insurance ...
    (uk.legal)