Re: Dollar Rent-a-car

<spencerdogg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1157655278.813801.184030@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sinatra wrote:

Geez, Frank, didn't you notice from the moment you drove the car that
it was unsafe?

Why didn't you immediately bring it back to Dollar?

I guess the people that love Dollar no matter what the condition of
the rental car can't resist a bargain.

What idiots!

I did take it back as soon as I dropped off my bags at the hotel.

I guess people who jump right to conclusions will do it whenever they
can.

What idiots!

Hey. What about me. I want to be an idiot too.

Well, you know what they say about taking one to know one. So, I must be the
King Idiot for writing stuff like that!! :)

  • Re: Best bicycle bell?
    ... I still shudder at the memory of a bike ride near Seattle--the scenery ... car swerving head-on into you. ... It was driving half a mile the wrong way through the City Park. ... a few idiots simply drive into the park by going the ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: Mayor Ray Nagin has something to say.
    ... >> Valid point Donna. ... >I habitually drive around with the car on empty because I can go 40 ... that they are immortal and a hurricane won't bother them. ... warnings are posted and evacuations are ordered are truly idiots. ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: For the morons
    ... complaining for the same reason as me, ... Vista ships to techies, non techies, and yes there are idiots. ... You can load a car up with ABS, airbags, computers, seat belts, ... Now if someone brings dynamite in the car because they just ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Dollar Rent-a-car
    ... Geez, Frank, didn't you notice from the moment you drove the car that ... it was unsafe? ... the rental car can't resist a bargain. ... What idiots! ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: iPod and copy protected CDs
    ... If the idiots see that the copy protected CDs end up being *more* pirated than the non-protected CDs, then maybe they will get the message. ... prevent theft, but not stealing from media that does not is pretty twisted too. ... Sort of like "it's okay to steal a car if the doors are locked, but never steal a car with an open window and the keys in the ignition. ... Evidence points in both directions and information is skewed by the vast sums of money and huge news media influence the industry has. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)