- From: spencerdogg@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 7 Sep 2006 05:35:38 -0700
Just returned from 6 day trip. I'll try and put together some
But wanted to let everyone know that my Dollar weekly rate which was
about $111 (before tax) was only 100 when I turned it in. Just over 150
with all the fees.
That rate was for a full size.
When I got there last week they told me to take a luxury car. They
consider the Chrysler 300 as the luxury car. Personally I didn't like
it and the tranny made a whining noise so I returned the next day and
did a swap. Asked for and receive a Chrysler Pacifica which turned out
to be an excellent vehicle.
Don back in MA
- Prev by Date: Re: Snapshot of Las Vegas "things to do" request
- Next by Date: Re: OT: "The Game" on Saturday----Go Horns!!!
- Previous by thread: WOW...
- Next by thread: Re: Dollar Rent-a-car