Re: Hey Don Strevel
- From: "Don Strevel" <dstrevel@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 15:23:34 -0700
Where would you like to take me.
The places we go are because they were kind enough to offer to pay, and I
feel bad if people pay a lot just to say hello. We went to Red Rock...no
place you mentioned! Dennys is nice, Pizza Hut is good. With all the
places to eat anytime ya want to here in Vegas, why put the pinch on someone
Now, what expensive place would you like to go since you do not like a more
economical place. Consistent with their practice you have to pay for dinner.
Many Thanks, :) www.mysecretvegas.com
"Justin Vegas", Don Strevel, Las Vegas, NV.
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for an autoresponder message.
<klmouton@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
All those different places to eat in Las Vegas - and I don't mean all
the high-end places - and Strevel leads people to Denny's and
McDonald's and Pizza Hut.
- Prev by Date: Re: Dear ChuckK
- Next by Date: Re: Happy Labor Day!
- Previous by thread: Re: Hey Don Strevel
- Next by thread: Re: Hey Don Strevel