Re: 99 cent Hot Dog

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 19:30:39 GMT, "Big Mikey" <mikem4454@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Don:

I have a friend staying till Friday at the Stardust and she wants to try the
hot dog at Slots O Fun. You are welcome to call me and join us. I am also
thinking of seeing FabFour Wednesday after Donna's recommendation.

By the way, I think the ribs at Ellis Island are better than the ribs at
Tony Romas. I am going to miss the Stardust-especially the Sports Book.

Big Mikey

Those ribs at EI really are pretty good.
Darn good in fact.

As for the Slots of Fun hot dogs.......well, my vacation time in Vegas
is too valuable to risk wasting some of it being sick.

Ray

  • Re: 99 cent Hot Dog
    ... I have a friend staying till Friday at the Stardust and she wants to try the ... hot dog at Slots O Fun. ... vienna sausage, ...the taste is revolting, IMHO. ... Fun on a travel channel show and almost vomited on my coffee table. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: 99 cent Hot Dog
    ... When the Stardust comes down it'll be really sad. ... hot dog at Slots O Fun. ... I think the ribs at Ellis Island are better than the ribs at ... vienna sausage, ...the taste is revolting, IMHO. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Percy Perique
    ... Fun Stuff! ... dry the leaves in the oven to make them dry enough to grind up. ... I use the whole leaf ribs and all. ... I sent Percy $25 and told him to send as much as it will cover. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: SNIFF 2005 Pics (better late than never?)
    ... Short Ribs wrote: ... I don't care for groups either. ... Two or three are fine and fun but as you say, more than that and things can get dicey. ... When I rode down to Slimefest 2005 with Shaggy, I did not follow the group riding rules. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: Latest Letterman sked: Chris Elliott, Bob Newhart, Angela Kinsey, George Clooney, Kid Rock, JLo,
    ... injured in his recent motorcycle accident if he hasn't cancelled. ... ribs cannot be fun, though. ... I'm pissed I missed his red carpet premiere at the Ziegfeld tonight. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)