Re: Keeping your FEET happy in Vegas
- From: Cinci 2 LV <cinci2lv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 03:20:22 GMT
>I'm assuming that your socks are somewhat heavy cotton socks (vs. acrylic)
>that can absorb a lot of the moisture.
I been going the other route with synthetic socks. I used to bicycle
years ago so I tried coolmax like socks which don't retain the
moisture. Others have advocated heavy socks with oversized shoes.
I'm thinking about buying some 3/4 or lower hiking boots which will
allow for orthodics and a pair or maybe two of socks. Probably should
even try some wool socks since it's winter.
>I have no idea how well this product works, but since it's not horribly
>expensive, it might be worth a try. If you do decide to try it, I hope it
>turns out to be your magic balm.
Sorry but I don't have the courage to try something this radical.
It's Vegas! and I'm a gambling guy, but not that much...
- Prev by Date: Re: Keeping your FEET happy in Vegas
- Next by Date: Re: Keeping your FEET happy in Vegas
- Previous by thread: Re: Keeping your FEET happy in Vegas
- Next by thread: Re: Keeping your FEET happy in Vegas