Re: City of Las Vegas vs. Clark County?
- From: "Donna Lantello" <donnaTAKETHISOUT@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:58:22 -0800
>>> Don Strevel wrote:
>>>The entities stand on their own. However, the county is larger as a
>>>and has the Strip.
>> FWIW the strip is in the townships of Pardise and Winchester.
> "What happens in Winchester, stays in Winchester."
> Nah, doesn't have quite the same ring to it.
> --- Walt
No, but they could use:
"Oh think twice, it's another day for
You and me in Paradise
Oh think twice, it's just another day for you,
You and me in Paradise"
But that wouldn't work because the casinos would not want to encourage any
of their patrons to think twice about the money they are spending.
(And now I can't get that song out of my head.)
- Prev by Date: Re: IP Comming Down?
- Next by Date: Re: Penn Gillette's Beliefs
- Previous by thread: Re: City of Las Vegas vs. Clark County?
- Next by thread: Re: City of Las Vegas vs. Clark County?