- From: "DocTCW" <doctcw@xxxxxxx>
- Date: 21 Nov 2005 07:30:41 -0800
I'm no hunter, and can't understand why someone would actively want to
participate in the violent death of an animal, but I do understand the
need to "harvest" deer, which are over-populating our cities, towns and
country sides, so I passively sit there when my friends drool over
their latest hunting trip.
> And by the way...when butchered correctly and prepared properly,
> venison is a tasty meat! I had a hand in slaughtering my very first
> deer in Wisconsin last month and received some very good instruction on
> it from a highly skilled hunter. Not just instruction on removing the
> meat from the carcass, but on the trimming and preparation of the meat.
> I was eating it less than 24 hours after the deer was shot.
- Prev by Date: Re: Nice Vegas Construction Boom Video
- Next by Date: Re: City of Las Vegas vs. Clark County?
- Previous by thread: Re: WOW
- Next by thread: Re: WOW