Re: WOW

I'm no hunter, and can't understand why someone would actively want to
participate in the violent death of an animal, but I do understand the
need to "harvest" deer, which are over-populating our cities, towns and
country sides, so I passively sit there when my friends drool over
their latest hunting trip.

Tom

.