Re: "Las Vegas: An Unconventional History"
- From: "DocTCW" <doctcw@xxxxxxx>
- Date: 15 Nov 2005 05:23:09 -0800
I have many Right-wing friend that consider PBS an extension of the
ABC with Peter Jennings did what I consider to be a definitive
debunking of conspiracy theories a couple of years ago. Of course those
same friends think that network news is left-wing.
> "normzauchin" <normzauchin@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > DocTCW wrote:
> >> No, Norm, Castro off'd JFK,
> >> no wait, ther CIA,
> >> no, it was the USSR
> >> no, it was LBJ, aided by the doctors at Parkland Hosptal in Dallas.
> >> It surely wasn't Oswald.
> >> Tom
> > What really gets me Doc, is that I consider myself fairly well read and
> > a relatively sentient human being yet I knew nothing of this plot. Must
> > have been the grass.
> There is (among other sources) a very detailed PBS Documentary - fairly
> "mainstream" wouldn't you say? - about the Kennedy's Mafia ties, beginning
> with Joe Kennedy, and the Mafia hits on them that gives very complete and
> detailed info on what I said. It's available at any Public Library.
> Perhaps you should check it out before you assume that because you don't
> know something, that somehow means you know something.
- Prev by Date: Re: Tonight's Episode of Las Vegas (11/14)
- Next by Date: Re: Hillarious T-Shirt's For Casino Dealers
- Previous by thread: Re: "Las Vegas: An Unconventional History"
- Next by thread: Re: "Las Vegas: An Unconventional History"