Re: Eat at Wendy's fly Airtran

"sinistersteve" <sinistersteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Q_ednZ4Tmv0xzvHeRVn-oA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "BR Eagle" <goc313@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> My son came home tonight from Wendy's with a 20 oz. cup that had coupon
>> for AirTran flight on it. Collect 32 cup coupons, get one way flight,
>> 64, round trip. Pretty cheap way to get to Vegas.
>
> At even a buck a cup (no tax or food included), you're paying $320 for a
> one-way ticket. Doesn't sound too cheap to me. Plus with a quick look on
> their website, it'll probably be cheaper just to buy the ticket and skip
> the Wendy's.

Is this that fuzzy math that W talked about a few years back?

  • Re: Eat at Wendys fly Airtran
    ... >> for AirTran flight on it. ... Collect 32 cup coupons, get one way flight, ... Pretty cheap way to get to Vegas. ... it'll probably be cheaper just to buy the ticket and skip ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Eat at Wendys fly Airtran
    ... for AirTran flight on it. ... Pretty cheap way to get to Vegas. ... Plus with a quick look on their website, it'll probably be cheaper just to buy the ticket and skip the Wendy's. ... I'm always looking for a cheap way to get to Vegas. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Eat at Wendys fly Airtran
    ... > for AirTran flight on it. ... Collect 32 cup coupons, get one way flight, 64, ... Pretty cheap way to get to Vegas. ... it'll probably be cheaper just to buy the ticket and skip the ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Eat at Wendys fly Airtran
    ... >> for AirTran flight on it. ... Pretty cheap way to get to Vegas. ... it'll probably be cheaper just to buy the ticket and skip ... it's 32 coupons for a one-way ticket. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)