Re: Eat at Wendy's fly Airtran
- From: "Cy▀erHoG«" <cyberhog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 12:00:05 GMT
"sinistersteve" <sinistersteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "BR Eagle" <goc313@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> My son came home tonight from Wendy's with a 20 oz. cup that had coupon
>> for AirTran flight on it. Collect 32 cup coupons, get one way flight,
>> 64, round trip. Pretty cheap way to get to Vegas.
> At even a buck a cup (no tax or food included), you're paying $320 for a
> one-way ticket. Doesn't sound too cheap to me. Plus with a quick look on
> their website, it'll probably be cheaper just to buy the ticket and skip
> the Wendy's.
Is this that fuzzy math that W talked about a few years back?
- Prev by Date: Re: Eat at Wendy's fly Airtran
- Next by Date: Re: Eat at Wendy's fly Airtran
- Previous by thread: Re: Eat at Wendy's fly Airtran
- Next by thread: Re: Eat at Wendy's fly Airtran