Re: Eat at Wendy's fly Airtran
- From: "Matty-o" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 07:03:41 -0500
"sinistersteve" <sinistersteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "BR Eagle" <goc313@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> My son came home tonight from Wendy's with a 20 oz. cup that had coupon
>> for AirTran flight on it. Collect 32 cup coupons, get one way flight,
>> 64, round trip. Pretty cheap way to get to Vegas.
> At even a buck a cup (no tax or food included), you're paying $320 for a
> one-way ticket. Doesn't sound too cheap to me. Plus with a quick look on
> their website, it'll probably be cheaper just to buy the ticket and skip
> the Wendy's.
Sometimes, when I read sinistersteve's posts, I feel like I'm in the
How does 32 cups at roughly a dollar per cup add up to over 300 bucks?
Anyway, does anybody know what (if any) the catch is on this deal? I'm
always looking for a cheap way to get to Vegas.
- Prev by Date: Re: Eat at Wendy's fly Airtran
- Next by Date: Re: Best retirement close to LV?
- Previous by thread: Re: Eat at Wendy's fly Airtran
- Next by thread: Re: Eat at Wendy's fly Airtran