Re: Irish Pub McMullians

On 16 Oct 2005 02:30:36 -0700, westie2f@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> >"Shelly F" <shellyfnospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> >>
> I might have misspelled 'McMullians'. It is just west of the Orleans,
>off Tropicana. I am looking for a reasonably priced place for a couple
>of beers with friends about noon prior to going to Carluccio's for
>dinner on a
>Tuesday.
>>
>--------The current issue of Showbiz magazine has coupon good for a 2nd
>pint free or 2nd appetizer free.
thanx, will get it. Appreciated.....

  • Re: Irish Pub McMullians
    ... It is just west of the Orleans, ... off Tropicana. ... of beers with friends about noon prior to going to Carluccio's for ... pint free or 2nd appetizer free. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Irish Pub McMullians
    ... > I might have misspelled 'McMullians'. ... It is just west of the Orleans, ... > off Tropicana. ... > I am looking for a reasonably priced place for a couple of beers with ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Irish Pub McMullians
    ... >> I might have misspelled 'McMullians'. ... It is just west of the Orleans, ... >> off Tropicana. ... >> I am looking for a reasonably priced place for a couple of beers with ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Irish Pub McMullians