Re: Mini-TR Strat 10/7,8 & 9
- From: slazar19@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 13 Oct 2005 05:18:12 -0700
Thomas W. wrote:
> Ed, thanks for your TR. One question: isn't Top of the World rather
> pricy ? Could you clarify why you thought it was reasonable ? Or
> maybeell us how much you paid ? Laways wanted to eat there, but was
> deterred by the prices for - some say - rather unexceptional food.
> Thomas W.
Dinner for two, ala carte ran $150 two years ago, baked potato
was $6.50 or $7.50.
Have had better food at Jerry's Nugget!
- Prev by Date: Re: Leaving Friday Morning!
- Next by Date: Re: Restaurant Question
- Previous by thread: Re: Mini-TR Strat 10/7,8 & 9
- Next by thread: Re: Mini-TR Strat 10/7,8 & 9