Re: What Happens When We Die?
- From: "Everybody's Gonna Be Happy" <Davko58@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:59:01 -0700
"coorslte" <coorslte@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> doctcw@xxxxxxx wrote:
>> My wife has strict instructions to cremate me and then fly over the
>> strip to dump my ashes.
> My wife has strict instructions to take the insurance money, fly to Vegas,
> have the greatest pary of her life, and dump my ashes in one of those big
> old-fashioned ash trays that are filled with sand.....if she can't find
> one she can just dump them down the storm sewer.
Further proof that Vegas is the nation's kitty litter box.
Its not just money and bodily fluids being dumped there, now it's
- Prev by Date: Re: What a Great Time of Year in Vegas...
- Next by Date: Re: Riviera and Westward Ho!
- Previous by thread: Re: What Happens When We Die?
- Next by thread: Re: What Happens When We Die?