Re: Beat Your Kids, with a smile
- From: Walt <none@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 04:08:46 -0500
In article <4wJ1f.360$bt2.175@okepread05>, Mr.David
> "Don Strevel" <dstrevel@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > When they get outta hand, give'um "a swat on the ass with a brick"
> > I laughed my ass off!
> > http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=beat
> > --
> > Many Thanks, :)
> > Don Strevel, Las Vegas, NV.
> > info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for an autoresponder message.
> They don't have the one my dad utilized, where he broke a sheet of
> drop-ceiling tile over my head and threw me down a flight of stairs. That
> one's a keeper for sure...
In my case, Dad threw me down a deep pit he dug in the basement, where
I lived for several years in utter darkness. He would lower food
scraps in a bucket once a day and only occasionally let me come up to
be skinned alive -- no, wait, that was a movie I saw. Sorry.
- Prev by Date: Re: Rolling Stones
- Next by Date: Re: Rolling Stones
- Previous by thread: Re: Beat Your Kids, with a smile
- Next by thread: Re: Beat Your Kids, with a smile