Re: OT - what is the best E-book device

Arcadian Rises <Arcadianrises@xxxxxxx> wrote:

A while ago there was a thread on this forum about e-book devices. I
didn't pay any attention to it. But now, since I decided to partially
sacrifice the traditional way of reading for the sake of convenience,
I remember that thread, but I cannot locate it. Was itys name changed,
or it just expired?

Are all e-book devices created equal? Or do they vary in quality and
performance?

No.
And are you sure you want one, rather than an iPad?
(which does so much more for you)

Jan

  • Re: Introducing bit-part characters
    ... have one friend whom I beat on for years to pay at least minimal ... attention to the prose -- she's at the extreme end of visual ... now that I do pay attention to it, some books have become ... but whatever-it-is is the thing that's essential to me for reading, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Finding books Re: Plot noodles wanted.
    ... without reading anything at all. ... In theory I could pay more attention to the people with similar ... This was actually the original reason I tried LibraryThing, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: OT books
    ... My problem with audio books is that they require me to pay the same ... attention to them that I would pay to reading the book myself. ... You said you are reading your newest John Sandford rather than HIS ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Serious question...
    ... >> only recall seeing news about one, and I didn't pay close attention. ... > I'd be very interested in reading the article as well if you find it ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: OT: Sorry, this is TOO good---Method used to recrute Global Warming cultists
    ... I've been reading your posts for quite some time, and I certainly pay ... attention when you take the time to help someone out, ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)