Re: Origin of Description of Americans as "Fat, lazy and stupid"

On 28 Jan 2009 18:47:21 GMT, "John Varela" <OLDlamps@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 11:46:58 UTC, TOF <Fran.Beta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You don't know who "the right" is? Really? I suppose you could have
read my original post to start your journey to insight.

This is an international group and you are posting from a gmail
address so we don't know where you are. The "right" is different in
different places.

If my memory is working and she hasn't moved, TOF is in Australia, (Sydney,
NSW).

She was a regular in AUE, was absent, and has returned.

She chose the name "TOF": "The Other Fran", to distinguish her from Fran
Kemmish.

--
Peter Duncanson, UK
(in alt.usage.english)