Re: Origin of Description of Americans as "Fat, lazy and stupid"

On 28 Jan 2009 18:47:21 GMT, "John Varela" <OLDlamps@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 11:46:58 UTC, TOF <Fran.Beta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You don't know who "the right" is? Really? I suppose you could have
read my original post to start your journey to insight.

This is an international group and you are posting from a gmail
address so we don't know where you are. The "right" is different in
different places.

If my memory is working and she hasn't moved, TOF is in Australia, (Sydney,
NSW).

She was a regular in AUE, was absent, and has returned.

She chose the name "TOF": "The Other Fran", to distinguish her from Fran
Kemmish.

--
Peter Duncanson, UK
(in alt.usage.english)

  • Re: Origin of Description of Americans as "Fat, lazy and stupid"
    ... read my original post to start your journey to insight. ... This is an international group and you are posting from a gmail ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] Gmail Information Disclosure Vulnerability
    ... people posting their findings without being moderated by people like you. ... keep your advisories private bitches! ... Asunto: Re: [Full-Disclosure] Gmail Information Disclosure Vulnerability ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Cinnamon, again
    ... not everyone who reads your posts will reply. ... I like that you're posting again. ... I routinely block anyone posting with a gmail address in the "From:" ... "anon aka" did in the past, but I'm willing to unblock him for now. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Is it safe to use a strangers WiFi channel ?
    ... > ownership of your own posting; it is in the public domain. ... > You are posting from Gmail and you should review the TOS for using ... that wasn't in my newsgroup list when I posted. ... server and I am posting FROM home using Outlook Express and my ISP's ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Teaching python to non-programmers
    ... read, and not many bother, and yes, it really does happen. ... Gmail makes top posting the norm. ...
    (comp.lang.python)