Re: Is this Correct English? (A Cameron Quote.)
- From: msb@xxxxxxx (Mark Brader)
- Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 17:12:53 -0000
"We must show from the very beginning of and throughout this year that
we can set the agenda with our new thinking and clear understanding of
what people want for themselves and their FAMILY."
I think he means "their families" ...
You're right, he has to mean FAMILIES (cfr. themselves)!
No, no, no. One more time: "Everyone in the group raised their hand."
One hand each: singular.
Mark Brader, Toronto | "UNIX ... the essential partner for
msb@xxxxxxx | eyespot or rynchosporium control in barley."
- Prev by Date: Re: Why Is The Word "She" Forbidden By The Islamic?
- Next by Date: Re: Question on questions.
- Previous by thread: Re: Is this Correct English? (A Cameron Quote.)
- Next by thread: Re: Is this Correct English? (A Cameron Quote.)