- From: "Don Phillipson" <d.phillipsonSPAMBLOCK@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 08:01:45 -0400
"windcolor" <feiyanfanyi@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Apart from a visible material body, we have an invisible spiritual body."body."
Is it right for the above sentence to be expressed in another way?
"We have an invisible spiritual body beyond a visible material body."
= "Apart from a visible material body, we have an invisible spiritual
Yes you can say this, i.e. there is no grammatical fault.
The quotation appears to be from one of the Pauline
Epistles. It may be prudent to locate the source, to
see whether you intended to express precisely this thought.
- Prev by Date: Re: =SDC= Q7. Years of our lives
- Next by Date: Re: Jinhyun onomatopoeia
- Previous by thread: beautiful handbags are to be offered for pretty ladies
- Next by thread: Re: beyond