help sb do sth v help sb to do sth?

Is there a context when "help somebody TO do..." is considered grammatically
correct? I'm reading a company document written in good English, and they
say:
"...we are able to help our clients succeed by..."
and a few lines down:
"...we can help your company to succeed in..."
no so good English then, or is there any context where the above might be
correct?

marek

  • Re: Foreigner(s)
    ... I am not a native speaker. ... *And you seem to imply that I am a beginner of English, ... Most English nouns can appear both with and without the definite ... article, depending on the context. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Brit sociologits banned words list
    ... Latin is supposed to help with English. ... Because that's an isolated sentence taken out of context. ... classic ambiguities which couldn't be resolved without further ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: For Sean Pitman: Some real nested hierarchies
    ... Your words don't seem to mean the same thing in the same context. ... in fact that's not the way the English language works. ... and yet brown bears are a single species. ... differences between neanderthals and modern humans are much greater than ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: translation of a phrase to English
    ... this seemed unlikely to me in this context, ... in English. ... sense (in a Japanese sort of way, ... and I'm working on various texts as time permits; ...
    (sci.lang.japan)
  • Re: Mallard Fillmore 7/29
    ... Because the context was an answer to a question, ... he thinks our kids should be learning some dolgarn ... sure its population can at least get by in English. ... our insistence that everybody in Europe speak to us in OUR language is ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)