Re: greeting answering machine!
- From: msb@xxxxxxx (Mark Brader)
- Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 09:27:21 -0000
> *69 reports the same number they left to be called back at...
> they call only on weekdays, during the day, when she's at work...
She could try retiring. :-)
Okay, next technical suggestion (if the "fake case number" trick
doesn't work and the firm can't be located): Call Forwarding.
Have her home number temporarily forwarded to her office.
Mark Brader "Relax -- I know the procedures backwards."
Toronto "Yeah, well, that's a quick way to get killed."
msb@xxxxxxx -- Chris Boucher, STAR COPS
- Prev by Date: Re: Names of punctuation marks [was: Re: Punctuation with quotes and stops [was: Re: Wording Help Needed]]
- Next by Date: Re: Hail to the Native Americans ...
- Previous by thread: Re: greeting answering machine!
- Next by thread: Re: greeting answering machine!