Re: Time Warner does it again

On Jan 30, 11:33 pm, "Elmo P. Shagnasty" <el...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
In article
<f0ef4397-7610-47a1-b664-a6fd2fc9b...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,

 Novel8 <harri85...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I have the basic, standard and DVT package for 128 per month.

Jesus Christ.

Add to that your $100/month cell phone bill, and you're paying more for
that crap than many people spent every month on a mortgage back in the
70s.

Isn't that about the going rate these days? I have been on TW for 5
years or so at around $97 just for internet and cable..at the
beginning, like everything today, everyone keeps upping the cost
yearly. Just what are you getting and paying ?

  • Re: Another Brother Rant (OT)
    ... Greedy and materialistic. ... (he's just so terribly busy, ... include paying to have the house redecorated for an uncle who was ... "The crap will still be there tomorrow and I'll deal with it tomorrow ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Another Brother Rant (OT)
    ... home- the owner said most families put a small sum in the safe at the ... Greedy and materialistic. ... include paying to have the house redecorated for an uncle who was ... "The crap will still be there tomorrow and I'll deal with it tomorrow ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Buying shells for gun question
    ... can recall getting my hair cut there would have been about a year ... Paying for a haircut makes about as much sense to me as paying for ... crap I don't want, and throw them away along with the crap? ... Likewise for hair - Why pay to have someone cut it off when it's either ...
    (misc.rural)
  • Re: Time Warner does it again
    ... Add to that your $100/month cell phone bill, and you're paying more for ... that crap than many people spent every month on a mortgage back in the ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Re: sorry to intrude...
    ... 47% of the American people worthless bags of crap. ... The Tea Party represents the people who are fed up of paying for the ...
    (sci.military.naval)