Re: Switching TV inputs automatically

On Jul 19, 7:48 pm, c...@xxxxxxxx wrote:
On 7/18/2011 3:41 AM, Daniel W. Rouse Jr. wrote:
That's one opinion.. whether it's reflects a majority is a whole another discussion. That said,
i'd wager Usenet is hardly the appropriate source for a manufacturer to base a decison to market
or not market something.

Perhaps not, but still it's interesting to see how a self-selected
group of technically sophisticated users views the idea.

jsw

  • Re: Switching TV inputs automatically
    ... "Jim Wilkins" wrote in message ... That's one opinion.. ... whether it's reflects a majority is a whole another discussion. ... or not market something. ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] M$ Getting Better?
    ... bad and that they hold majority because they are criminals and do bad things ... I disagree that you can't have security with a single majority used product. ... having multiple tools can also be ... maintain that market share. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: GS Is Allegedly Relatively Let Off The Hook By Dept Of Justice Settlement
    ... power") and percentage of retirement accounts in cash, ... stock market performance. ... the only thing I am confident about the stock market is it ... regression next year as per the current opinion polls seem to ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: Bush the Perfect Democrat
    ... your opinion man. ... taxing the hell out of carbon and then letting the market figure out ... of global warming, which is an externality. ... nonhybrids would have a higher carbon dioxide output) is the government ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Help with rights holders
    ... An opinion is fine, ... market, among other things. ... One of the claims made is that Iyonix and Risc ... I'm not making a legal judgement (I'm not even sure if there's a legal ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.misc)