Re: Switching TV inputs automatically
- From: "Stewart" <gortamus@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 19:10:51 -0400
On 7/11/11 PDT 5:50 PM, Stewart wrote:
On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 20:27:43 -0400,
The OPTIONAL TV setup settings for HDMI 1 would be Automatically
switch when active. HDMI 2 could be don't automatically switch
A good remote should take care of this.
The best remote will not do what the OP was asking about. However,
it'll make the alternative much more pleasant.
I didn't see any combination that he needed that could not be
programmed. Of course, he won't get automatic HDMI input switching
with a remote, but it should work.
- Prev by Date: Re: Why People Don't Want 3D TV
- Next by Date: Re: Switching TV inputs automatically
- Previous by thread: Re: Switching TV inputs automatically
- Next by thread: Re: Switching TV inputs automatically