Blu ray player not very innovative
- From: "james" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 23:31:34 -0700
I bought a panasonic dmp bd605 player and am somewhat disappointed.
There is no direct button to select subtitle, it can't resume play after I
turned it off, and it doesn't handle scratched disc any better than my old
Are there any blu ray player that can play a scratched disc by downloading
the unreadable area from a database somewhere? Even a lower resolution
"patch" is better than waiting for the player to stutter through a scratch
area. Heck, just being able to turn off error retry and skip the scratch
area is better. Surely some blur ay player makers must be able to come up
- Prev by Date: Re: Set Up Data - Panasonic Plasma
- Next by Date: best luciferian NWO links ever!!!!
- Previous by thread: Set Up Data - Panasonic Plasma
- Next by thread: Re: Blu ray player not very innovative