Re: Netflix delay
- From: Sam Spade <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 02:28:02 -0700
Sam Spade wrote:
They ALL have March release dates on DVD/BD, but won't be offered for rental
by Netflix until sometime in April. Yes, they are all Warner Bros releases.
Netflix is delaying ALL Warner Bros releases for 28 days before they are
offered for rental.
That was an accord Netflix reached with Warner Brothers.
Duh, ya think?
It seemed like the other poster didn't understand that. Not being in the trade as you are, I wouldn't have know that, either, had I not read it in the business section of the LA Times a couple of weeks ago.
So, your "Duh, ya think?" escapes me.
- Prev by Date: Re: Netflix delay
- Next by Date: Re: Netflix delay
- Previous by thread: Re: Netflix delay
- Next by thread: Re: Netflix delay