Re: Using a DTA, but also want HD
- From: Andrew Rossmann <andysnewsreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 15:41:51 -0600
In article <MPG.25f432bcdd435146989706@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Ideally, a dual A/B setup would be best, with an A/B switch bothbefore
and after the DTA. I'm wondering if somebody knows of an all-in-one type
situtation. Basically a box with RF IN and RF OUT, and 2 more
connections for CONVERTER IN and CONVERTER OUT. By flipping a switch, it
would pass the RF through the DTA, or bypass it and go direct to the TV.
I haven't had a chance to do some detailed searching yet, so maybe they
are easy to find. I just though I'd post this before I forgot.
To clarify, I ALREADY have the DTA. I was mainly wondering if anyone had
seen a simple switch box instead of using TWO A/B switches. I don't want
a full cable box, as that is $$$. The DTA is free.
If there is a no_junk in my address, please REMOVE it before replying!
All junk mail senders will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the
- Prev by Date: Re: Question about digital converter boxes
- Next by Date: 3d tv 11 Mar
- Previous by thread: Re: Using a DTA, but also want HD
- Next by thread: Re: Using a DTA, but also want HD