Re: Cable TV

On Jul 2, 6:51�pm, "Techcom" <tech...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I disconnected the cable five years ago. I live out in the Valley where the
area is pretty flat terrain. I live about 40 miles away from the major tv
stations and get them all on a outdoor antenna. Don't miss them since I had
disconnected them. Watch the cable rates rise LOL. Don't want to pay $ 60..00
a month for tv when I can get for free.My antenna paid for itself a long
time ago.