8k x 4k grating light valve LASER projector

For those HDMI v.9.7 cables right around the corner.

http://www.es.com/products/displays/ESLaser/resources/ESLP_Datasheet.pdf

I wonder how the hell they even generate video sources to test these..

  • Hdtv Digital
    ... Eforcity New 10 Ft HDMI to HDMI Digital Video Cable GOLD-PLATED ... Cables Unlimited PCM-2296-06 HDMI to DVI D Single Link Cable ... Antennas Direct DB2 Multi Directional HDTV Antenna ...
    (sci.med.vision)
  • Dvi Hdtv
    ... Eforcity Black 6FT /2 Meter HDMI Male to DVI Male Cable ... Cables Unlimited PCM-2296-06 HDMI to DVI D Single Link Cable ...
    (comp.lang.vhdl)
  • Re: Speaker wire/HDMI Cable - OT
    ... I would recommend running HDMI in metal, grounded conduit on extended runs, especially with more than one floor. ... I very highly recommend running two or more CAT 5e or 6 cables wherever you run the other lines. ... CAT cable and baluns are fairly cheap, at least compared to repeaters, expensive HDMI cables, Monster cables, and other fancy-pants solutions. ... When I'm ready I'll call the electrician out to fix it. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Pc To Hdtv
    ... Cables Unlimited PCM-2296-06 HDMI to DVI D Single Link Cable ... 25ft HDMI to HDMI Cable Premium Gold Series HDMI Certified ... Cables Unlimited 6-Foot HDMI Male to Male Cable ...
    (comp.object)
  • Re: How do I fully connect an older DVR/HD-cable box to a modern HDTV?
    ... so it has a DVI jack instead of HDMI. ... through regular composite A/V cables. ... HD-DVR to support your new HDTV. ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)