Re: HULU desktop app: What you think?

In article <LzQTl.17786$jZ1.11590@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"L Alpert" <alpertl@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:78ou15t05vmphp4n943l59s0odnikdpltt@xxxxxxxxxx
read this and discuss

Hulu playback can be choppy, though this may be more related to frame
rate (?) then throughput. It isn't bad on a 15" laptop, but when I
pipe it out the HDMI to a 60" TV, it is much more noticeable. I hope
that this would make that better..!

Not that I am complaining.....the price is right.

I got that choppiness too and then went back with Safari to look at the
same video and no choppiness.

On my iMac, it doesn't open up full screen as it does in the browser
when 'full screen' is selected. That's not good, imo.

  • Re: HULU desktop app: What you think?
    ... Hulu playback can be choppy, though this may be more related to frame ... rate then throughput. ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Re: Quake4 - performance
    ... a little choppy. ... 512 MB RAM ... I want to know what is causing the choppiness though. ... it started to get choppy but appeared smooth most of the time. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)