Re: HULU desktop app: What you think?
- From: Lloyd Parsons <lloydparsons@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 07:39:27 -0500
In article <LzQTl.17786$jZ1.11590@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"L Alpert" <alpertl@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
read this and discuss
Hulu playback can be choppy, though this may be more related to frame
rate (?) then throughput. It isn't bad on a 15" laptop, but when I
pipe it out the HDMI to a 60" TV, it is much more noticeable. I hope
that this would make that better..!
Not that I am complaining.....the price is right.
I got that choppiness too and then went back with Safari to look at the
same video and no choppiness.
On my iMac, it doesn't open up full screen as it does in the browser
when 'full screen' is selected. That's not good, imo.
- Prev by Date: Re: HULU desktop app: What you think?
- Next by Date: 8k x 4k grating light valve LASER projector
- Previous by thread: Re: HULU desktop app: What you think?
- Next by thread: HDTV FAQ: Is Contrast Ratio meaningful?