Re: internet HDTV
- From: "QN" <gofish@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 16:59:04 -0800
"RickMerrill" <Rick0.merrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I don't have stock in Netflix, but maybe I should.
Netflix just upgraded their streaming videos to 720P HD, for some movies.
They updated the software in my settop box by Roku last night.
It works. I'm watching my first HDTV via my internet connection!
"LG Electronics this spring will launch a series of broadband-enabled
HDTVs that will stream movies, TV shows, and other high-definition content
from Netflix, without the need for an external set-top box, the company
has announced. LG and Netflix are demonstrating the new products this week
at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas."
New LG HDTVs Bypass Set-Top Boxes to Stream Netflix Movies - PC World
How about that!
I should have loaded up with Netflix stock at 17.
- Prev by Date: Re: Wall mounting a 52" LCD
- Next by Date: Re: Wall mounting a 52" LCD
- Previous by thread: Re: internet HDTV
- Next by thread: Best explanation I've seen on the HD v HD Ready question