Re: Networked Media Tanks
- From: Wes Newell <w.newell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 23:01:22 +0000 (UTC)
On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 17:54:38 -0500, Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:
In article <gjrdr2$elr$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Wes Newell <w.newell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you call a house of cards "well supported".
What I call well supported is that anyone can get the source code for
it and modify it anyway they see fit.
In other words, "supported" means "be prepared to code it yourself".
You know, most people think of something entirely different when they
hear the phrase "it's well supported". Maybe if you dealt with the REAL
world and used a language COMMON with its inhabitants...
And why did you cut out the rest of my reply? You know the part that
really matters. No need to answer for me. I already know why. others might
find it interesting though.
Want the ultimate in free OTA SD/HDTV Recorder? http://mythtv.org
My Tivo Experience http://wesnewell.no-ip.com/tivo.htm
Tivo HD/S3 compared http://wesnewell.no-ip.com/mythtivo.htm
AMD cpu help http://wesnewell.no-ip.com/cpu.php
- Prev by Date: Re: Networked Media Tanks
- Next by Date: Re: Networked Media Tanks
- Previous by thread: Re: Networked Media Tanks
- Next by thread: Re: Networked Media Tanks