Re: commercials, DVRs, refrigerator breaks, etc.
- From: Thumper <jaylsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:36:23 -0500
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 17:23:38 -0500, "Elmo P. Shagnasty"
In article <8TB6l.57982$sC4.54513@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Charles Tomaras" <tomaras@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It's good for the country for workers to make more money. The middle
class will soon disappear if we don't realize this.
Where's the money going to come from?
The same place it comes from now.
Shag Nasty doesn't acknowledge that products require money,
What I don't acknowledge is that I'm obligated to give the entertainment
industry money when they don't explicitly ask for it or require it.
I'm don't give charity to soul-sucking global corporate enterprises, any
more than they give me money.
But I'm serious here: where is all this money going to come from for
the middle class workers? It doesn't come out of thin air, so where
will it come from? Your pocket?
I honestly don't believe you're capable of understanding.
- Prev by Date: Re: tru2way
- Next by Date: Re: high-def over the air
- Previous by thread: Re: tru2way
- Next by thread: Re: commercials, DVRs, refrigerator breaks, etc.