Re: semi-OT PCs & HDMI
- From: "alien" <nofenders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:49:57 -0600
"baynole2@xxxxxxxxx" <baynole@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:761b22eb-e12d-4956-91ed-e352006f79b9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Any TV you hook to a PC is used as a computer monitor. DVI and HDMI are
basically the same video signals on a different connector.
Want the ultimate in free OTA SD/HDTV Recorder?http://mythtv.org
My Tivo Experiencehttp://wesnewell.no-ip.com/tivo.htm
Tivo HD/S3 comparedhttp://wesnewell.no-ip.com/mythtivo.htm
AMD cpu helphttp://wesnewell.no-ip.com/cpu.php
Thanks. So HDMI-out to an HDMI- in port on a TV is the same as DVI-to-
DVI on a monitor, for all computer functions?
Yes. I have a Dell 1525 laptop that has HDMI and when I plug it into my TV I see the same thing as my laptop only way way bigger.
- Prev by Date: Re: Blu Ray or HD player ?
- Next by Date: Re: Question about Blue-Ray
- Previous by thread: Re: semi-OT PCs & HDMI