Re: Shopping for Blu-Ray
- From: Howard Brazee <howard@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 06:04:23 -0700
On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 21:14:57 -0600, Lloyd Parsons
Funny thing, we're getting a Wii for Christmas - mainly for the
grandkids. PS3s appear to be pretty expensive if I don't want to
play games with it.
List price is $399 for the cheapest one, which is in line with many of
the other BluRay players, and cheaper than many of the more upscale ones
that aren't any better. But sales happen, you know.
I've seen Blu-Ray players for close to $200 - which is why I started
this thread - I want to know what I'm giving up if I chose one of
those instead of a $300 player.
Apparently I can get a faster load time with a $400 player (which also
"In no part of the constitution is more wisdom to be found,
than in the clause which confides the question of war or peace
to the legislature, and not to the executive department."
- James Madison
- Prev by Date: Re: Shopping for Blu-Ray
- Next by Date: Re: Shopping for Blu-Ray
- Previous by thread: Re: Shopping for Blu-Ray
- Next by thread: Re: Shopping for Blu-Ray