Shopping for Blu-Ray
- From: Howard Brazee <howard@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 07:28:51 -0700
My wife's getting me a Blu-Ray for Christmas. She'd rather spend
$200 than $300 or more, but doesn't know whether the $300 are really
worth an extra $100 (but then she'd rather watch channel 7 which she
can find easily than memorize the Comcast version way away from her
normal browsing channels).
So she asked me - but I don't know either. So I thought I'd ask
I hate having to use Comcast's box - but have heard that expensive
remote controls make this easier. That will be a consideration down
- Prev by Date: Re: Combining 2 Antennas into one Coax
- Next by Date: Re: Shopping for Blu-Ray
- Previous by thread: Satellite tv for Free a joke?
- Next by thread: Re: Shopping for Blu-Ray