Re: Sony BD ripoff
- From: "Reg" <rstewart6@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:08:45 -0500
"Lloyd Parsons" <lloydparsons@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <6tdbs39ildj4u3ihrg43glj43r6rtorl9o@xxxxxxx>,
K. Ulicni <kulicni@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 10:55:19 -0500, Agent_C
Someone like myself, who has no interest whatsoever in a gaming
console, who would appreciate the more fill-featured remote and wants
a component suitable for placement in an A/V cabinet.
What's the problem putting a PS3 in an A/V cabinet?
It is all about the esthetics...
Putting a PS3 in the cabinet isn't the issue, it will just look totally
different from anything else in the cabinet.
It wasn't an issue for me, but I do understand it.
Sorry I don't. I've play games on mine once with my nephew since I bought
it so game play wasn't why i got it. Its black and I don't think it looks
out of place sitting above my HD DVD player. I do wish I had a black
surround sound receiver, the silver one does look out of place.
- Prev by Date: Re: Toshiba HD free disk offer
- Next by Date: Re: DVD Upconversion:Noticeable difference in picture? or selling gimmick?
- Previous by thread: Re: Sony BD ripoff
- Next by thread: Re: Re: Sony BD ripoff