Converter boxes at WalMart

I was in WalMart on Sunday and notice they have stacks and stacks of digital
to NTSC converter boxes. I think they are Magnavox branded. Radio Shack has
one brand I've not heard of. Has anyone tested one of these things out yet?

  • Re: TPF Visit - finally made it.....
    ... :) Then throw in a bunch of cardboard boxes filled with generic ... Hmmm, that *does* sound like a radio shack, doesn't it? ... it doesn't sound like a Radio Shack. ... added stacks and stacks of batteries being pushed on you when you try ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Presentations on OpenVMS web site.
    ... We went to Walmart later that morning and they had stacks. ... >We bought one that day at Walmart on an impulse purchase. ...
    (comp.os.vms)