Re: HDTV LCD TV'S WITH TWO TUNERS?
- From: wbertram <wbertram@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 21:07:48 -0500
On 23 Nov 2007 23:16:44 GMT, cjdaytonjrnospam@xxxxxxx wrote:
JXStern <JXSternChangeX2R@xxxxxxx> wrote:On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 08:53:07 -0800 (PST), "aaronep@xxxxxxxxxxx"PIP means the ability to display two sources on the same screen.
Are there currently on the market HDTV LCD TV sets with TWO tv tunersI believe the Sony 40S3000 has PIP which I presume means two tuners,
so that a PIP feature can be used?
and that's a relatively low-end set.
It doesn't mean that the television has two tuners.
Well that's true in theory, the second could be limited to secondary
RGB inputs or something, but has that ever actually been sold?
The Samsung I have allows the choice of the digital tuner, the analog tuner, and any of the component, hdmi, or composite inputs, or the RGB input as the source for either of the two PIP screens. With a few minor restrictions.
- Prev by Date: Samsung LNT4661F Audio Problem
- Next by Date: Re: HDTV - when is the switch?
- Previous by thread: Re: HDTV LCD TV'S WITH TWO TUNERS?
- Next by thread: Re: HDTV LCD TV'S WITH TWO TUNERS?