Re: PCTV USB
- From: "T Shadow" <blackhole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 18:45:37 -0500
"hdtv?" <woftbo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have a PCTV USB unit, it works fine. The limitations I encounter are
with storing the movies on an
external hdd - feedback is then choppy. If I store the movies directly
onto an internal hdd it works fine.
However, I have nothing to compare this to as I have not used an
Go to Device Manager and see what ports your USB devices are using. Maybe
you can connect them differently so they aren't using the same USB resources
or that the USB port(s) used isn't sharing Interrupts with other high usage
internal system devices. Removing and reinstalling the USB drivers might
My USB2 drive has no problem with "capture"/playback with PCI tuners. You
may have to put the files directly to the internal HDD then moving the files
to the USB when the TV isn't being used if you can't get it worked out. PIA
- PCTV USB
- From: hdtv?
- PCTV USB
- Prev by Date: Re: Toshiba Free Movie Offer
- Next by Date: Re: How to replace old coax wire to my antenna?
- Previous by thread: Re: PCTV USB
- Next by thread: Re: PCTV USB