Re: Phone companies, sheesh
- From: dave.clary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 22:26:38 -0500
On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 17:38:31 -0700, Mark Crispin
They're local and independent, and intend to stay that way. Among other
things, that means that when I call customer service I get someone who has
a clue, rather than some dingbat in another state (or country).
Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, TX
- Prev by Date: Re: HDTV LCD as a computer monitor- Neill
- Next by Date: Re: meaning of upcovert,please..
- Previous by thread: Re: Phone companies, sheesh
- Next by thread: Re: Phone companies, sheesh