Re: HDTV LCD as a computer monitor- Neill

<setdos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Thanks for the explanation. In total I talked to 4 Tech support people.
All of whom had me try several things.

One did have me go out and buy a 3.5 optical audio cable mini plug to
mini plug which did not work.

I think I'll try the other cable you mentioned. If that doesn't work,
I'll probably be shopping for PC speakers and call it a day.

Thanks again

What Neill told you should work. But you might have to do something in the
TV menu to associate a pair of audio jacks with the HDMI video input.
Normally, when you use the HDMI input, both video and audio come in through
the same connector. A DVI to HDMI conversion cable won't do that for you.

Tam

.