Re: Newbie question: Why do regular cable channels look really bad on my HDTV?!

"Ward Abbott" <presby@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 20:45:13 -0400, "Tam/WB2TT"
<t-tammaru@c0mca$t.net> wrote:

I had them out yesterday - the tech said the problem is

I would be calling them in the morning and DEMAND a new tech. If
that can't solve your problem...the SUPERVISOR needs to be contacted.
Get names and times of your complaint.

This sounds absurd.

new tech is coming Monday

the problem is that on old normal tv - it looks fine ... it's channels 2 -
98 on the 40 inch LCD 1080 HD that suck

DVD, and HD are fantastic, and the high digital channels are ok (just ok)

  • Re: Newbie question: Why do regular cable channels look really bad on my HDTV?!
    ... I would be calling them in the morning and DEMAND a new tech. ... that can't solve your problem...the SUPERVISOR needs to be contacted. ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Re: Tioga access to front top clearance lights
    ... I believe that Fleetwood is still around and operating, ... Have you thought about calling their customer ... service or tech line and asking them? ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Holding the Arcades Responsible
    ... In Athens, GA, the big operator has told me, "If you keep calling about ... problems with the machines, ... tech, he is not in the shop fixing monitors for video games. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: building a new DIY PC
    ... constructive answers but to bring it to a rip off PC tech. ... you your motherboard is shot, and to buy another motherboard, and hopefull he ... I don't charge customers for a lot of things that take ... Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)