Re: Further HDTV Considerations

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:59:02 -0400, "jolt" <ergoacess@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Look into Windows XP MCE 2005 or Vista Premium for Media center capability.
I run a PC with MCE 2005 with 4 ATSC tuners, 2 NTSC tuners, DVD, HD DVD,
and online content all control by one remote and the WAF (wife acceptance
factor) is high. Also the program guide is free and very simple to schedule
recordings.

Doesn't MCE have all sorts of copyright crap in it?

--

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
--Benjamin Franklin

  • Re: Cant Remotely Record after MSN Remote Record Program Update
    ... have you been successful in getting the system to schedule ANYTHING remotely ... Your Media Center PC Program Guide might be ... Even though I'm using my remote TiVo scheduling functionality now, ... I have a dialog going on with MSN over this, at this time, and I'll add some screen shots to the communication chain. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Panikattacke
    ... Deswegen wird mittlerweile der WAF (=Wife Acceptance Factor) in Tests teilweise mitberücksichtigt *veg* ...
    (de.rec.tiere.hunde)
  • Re: Cant get hal/udev/hotplug/whatever to mount usb flash card reader
    ... Ron Johnson wrote: ... >>I need this for my WAF! ... Wife Acceptance Factor ... It becomes an important thing to watch when you have managed to convince ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: ECM boticelli II
    ... It even scores high on the WAF scale.... ... Wife Acceptance Factor. ... skrev i en meddelelse ...
    (alt.coffee)