Re: ATSC Converter

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:32:41 +0000, Citizen Bob wrote:

Someone mentioned an inexpensive digital to analog TV signal
converter.

If analog is available why would anyone want to convert digital to
analog?

Where do you get these devices?

All your question are answered here.

http://www.ntia.doc.gov/dtvcoupon/index.html

  • Re: FCC releases rule allowing night AM IBOC
    ... Wal Mart still is selling analog CRT TVs out the wazoo, ... gave the heave ho to the cheap HD converter they were selling before. ... so the feds will switch off analog and everybody ... PS3 was far inferior to the Nintendo Wii. ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: REQ: major electronics analysis project help needed TIA
    ... and taking multiple samples can help around that. ... >Do you need RMS measurements only, or must you detect variations in the ... >available) All the sources are analog, ... >That may be within the converter, or a separate entity nearer the ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: OT: Rant on Dictatorship
    ... watch TV. $40 coupons for converter boxes, ... Seems the FCC then was eager to reclaim analog channels so ... If broadcasters promote DTV, ... The American public was promised that it would get the spectrum back ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • "Cant get any TV" related question
    ... Does each individual analog TV inside a residence need it's own ... I live about 45 miles from strong transmitting towers, and my house ... But, the antenna cable is split, outdoors, before it even comes into ... Sony Trinitron analog TV there will need it's own converter. ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Re: DTV Converters and Info
    ... Analog signal. ... switch if I cant find one of the ones that can be used both ways. ... I noticed today that when I changed my TV from Ch.3 converter output to Ch.9,that the analog station was displayed,but very snowy compared to usual reception. ... No matter- analog pass-through isn't a major problem, I just split the antenna, and feed the converter signal to the video inputs, with normal signal going to the RF. ...
    (alt.home.repair)