Re: 3D HDTV
- From: peachyracer <""pstolz\"@$bcglobal.net">
- Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 14:25:18 GMT
Citizen Bob wrote:
I read the comments about 3D on the DLP website.
Is this technique (mixing box plus special glasses) for DLP only or
can we expect to see it implemented for LCD HDTV and CTR HSTV too?
Is there some technical reason why this 3D technique will only work
I gotta tell you CB, I thought I had my new tv purchase sort of figgered out, and then you have to go asking all these complicated (relevant and interesting,for sure) questions that are smoking my brains. I'm reading all this stuff and thinking, hmmm, NOW what am I gonna do? Watching tv can be a full time job! I know! I'll just hire a "media maintenance engineer" to coordinate all my a/v crap. Alas, funding. I just want to watch me tv.
Very interesting stuff, and I'll keep reading if you keep asking! I'm actually picking up tidbits of info that I can process and use toward my purchase. Thanks!
'84 CJ-7 with a bunch of engine mods, looks very stock from outside
'94 Land Rover Defender 90 POE #1500
'04 Audi S4
- 3D HDTV
- From: Citizen Bob
- 3D HDTV
- Prev by Date: Re: Question about analog cutoff - trying to understand why it is happening
- Next by Date: Re: 3D HDTV
- Previous by thread: Re: 3D HDTV
- Next by thread: Re: 3D HDTV