Re: Emprex panels FLYING out the door
- From: "Mark A" <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 15:12:01 -0400
"RSweeney" <dockscience@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
It's not 1964 anymore - most people don't even know there are adjustments.
You are correct, it is not 1964 and everyone who now owns a computer monitor
knows there are adjustments for contrast, brightness, color saturation and
hue. Some models have "canned" automatic settings, and these should be
turned off or set to normal for in-home use.
- Prev by Date: Re: DLP Questions
- Next by Date: Re: Why the lack of set top boxes?
- Previous by thread: Re: Emprex panels FLYING out the door
- Next by thread: Re: Emprex panels FLYING out the door